November is a month of gratitude and slowing down, so we’re taking a second to step back and look at some of the amazing work we’ve gotten to be a part of this past year.
Here are some of our favorite transformations.
- We’re totally feeling this taupe! It’s the perfect mix of gray and beige with a touch of red thrown in. Taupe can be difficult to get right sometimes appearing too pink, but Taupe Tone SW 6038, offers a nice balance and makes this transformation a terrific one.
- This classic Colonial transformation is definitely a 2021 favorite. The color change is obvious but the way the new colors accentuate the architecture once again illustrates the power of paint. The Superwhite SW 6995 body is anything but basic as a backdrop to the Tricorn Black SW6258 accents. Refined and classy.
- This transformation is as beautiful as it is brave! The homeowner wanted to use color-blocking to give her home a more modern feel. It just so happens that we are big fans of stepping outside the box. Here, we used neutrals Grizzle Gray SW 7068 and Pure White (SW 7005) to create the look she was after. Trying to decide which areas to paint which color was a challenge, but one we gladly accepted. The outcome…spectacular!
- From tan to gray, this house looks completely different. The blue undertone in Network Gray SW 7073 offers more depth and a modern twist without being too intense. Though the trim color remained basically the same, Superwhite SW6995, is reborn against the new, gray body color. Also, adding the Tricorn black accents made a major difference especially in the garage doors.
- What a remarkable change! We removed the yellow and replaced it with WISH (BM-680). This switch created more contrast between the body and the stone and actually made the stone more prominent. The trim (Cloud Cover OC-25), shutter (Hale Navy HC-154), and garage door colors (Peppercorn SW7674), all came together so nicely in this transformation favorite. Gorgeous!
- This homeowner wanted a white house with black accents but struggled to find the right body color because their new windows were not white. Nacre SW 6154, to the rescue. This off-white paired well with their windows and the accent color, Tricorn Black (SW 6258), created the classic, neutral look the homeowner was looking for. A touch of elegance was even thrown in for good measure.
- It’s dreamy, it has depth–it’s Peppercorn SW 7574, a perfectly balanced gray. The Peppercorn really makes that stone pop and brings a more modern feel to the home. Coupled with black accents and white trim, it’s one of our favorite neutral color combinations and transformations for 2021.
- We love all things natural and green, but this house blended in a little too much with the natural landscape. We transformed the body of the house with Silverpointe SW7653, a cool gray, to create some contrast. Alabaster SW7008 (trim), and Cyberspace SW7076 (accent), gave this house the definition it needed to stand out amidst its surroundings.
- Finding the right white body color when the windows are not white can be a struggle, as previously mentioned. This house fell into that “windows not white” category. Neutral Ground SW7568 became the final decision on this stunner of a transformation. The dark colors on the home before made the house almost disappear. The white trim (Westhighland White SW7566), black shutters (Tricorn Black SW6258), and brown accents (Charwood) give the house a second glance-worthy look!
- This versatile off-white, Westhighland White SW 7566, and Black Bean SW 6006, a deep, black-brown pairing created some major contrast. Wow! This house isn’t just another shade of brown anymore and far from boring. What a difference! What a transformation!
- We painted the body of this Be Unique Challenge Winner’s house Wallstreet SW 7665, a gray with blue undertones. The homeowner’s chose Passive SW7064, a lighter version of Wallstreet for the trim, and Ryegrass SW 6423, a cheerful shade of green for the front door. Though it is a darker color, this house definitely lifts the spirits of all who pass by now.
If you’re feeling that you’d like something new for your home in 2022, like a new design or fresh paint, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at Unique Painting. We can schedule a color consultation and help you choose colors that turn your tired house into something amazing. Call us at 816-500-7759.