What the colors say about your room
Choosing the right color seems to be the hardest choice for most homeowners as most of them are ambivalent about their color choices. As experts in interior design, we at Unique Painting understand your challenges in choosing your preferred colors. However, we want you to know that “the right color” is a relative term. That is, your own preferred color may me the other person worst hue. But one thing is certain: Choosing the right color this spring depends on certain factors, including mood, location, and seasonality.
If you have been envisaging some decorative ideas before, the oncoming spring is the most appropriate time to try it out. The warm weather will avail you the chance to select from an extensive list of light and cool colors. Below is a list of new colors, you can consider in decorating your house this spring:
- Turquoise: Turquoise is the name used to describe the greenish-blue color. Turquoise contains 70% blue and 30% green. It will give your home the perfect outlook with the combination of blue’s calmness and green’s peace. If you intend to give your home the feel of an ocean this spring, then turquoise should be your preferred choice. To avoid boringness, you can combine turquoise with tomato red too.
- Sky blue: One of the calmest colors you can use this spring is sky blue. At noon, your house will radiate the energy, tranquility, and glamour of the sky that no other color can produce.
- Mustard yellow: Mustard color exhibits a boldness and vibrancy that is unmatched by other colors. You can go for an optimal result by blending it with grey or white colors.
- Bright orange: Bright orange teams up the happiness of yellow with the energy of red. Thus, your house will be not only invigorating but also very visible.
- Magenta: If you are looking for the color that will give your home the ultimate emotional balance this spring, magenta should be your top choice. Here is why. The color is both spiritual and practical. It is also an attractive color for married couples as it represents the highest level of universal love.
- Buttercup: Buttercup is a smile-inducing hue. It is a brighter alternative to mustard yellow. Buttercup will emanate the cheeriness of a typical sunny day during spring.
- Lilac-grey: Nothing beats the neutrality a lilac grey color will offer you during this spring. It gives your home a soft, calm and distinctive look. Another significant advantage of using lilac-gray is that it performs equally nicely across other seasons.
In a Nut Shell
Well, selecting any of the colors above can be quite tricky. This is because Unique Painting KC understand that every individual has different tastes. But before concluding that you don’t like any of these colors, why not give it a try today. Perhaps you may later like it And whichever color you choose, ensure you employ the services of a professional to get quality results. Do have a colorful spring!